Averis Property Management protects the interests of our property owners. Here are just some of the ways we go to work for you:
- Thorough Tenant screening
- Annual interior inspections
- Courteous Resident relations
- 24 Hour Emergency Property Manager on call
- Timely and aggressive collections
- Bill pay service
- Bi Monthly Exterior inspections
- Computer generated monthly statements and Professional Property Management software
- Automated deposit service
- Oversee and hire Maintenance while negotiating the best possible fees and rates
- Owner funds are processed and dispersed in a timely manner
- Averis oversees the move out process and disburses the security deposit per California Law
- Employees are regularly trained on all fair housing guidelines therefore minimizing your risk and exposure
This is a non exhaustive list and can change at any time per Owner requests and specific needs of each individual Property.
At Averis Property Management you are not just a property or a number, you are relying on us to manage one of the most important assets in your portfolio, and we take that very seriously. Each owner has a unique set of needs that apply only to their specific home and we understand that and will make every effort to accommodate any need you might have that is not listed specifically above.
What kind of liability do I have if I manage the property myself?
What most homeowners don’t know when managing their own home is the liability exposure that they have. Fair Housing Guidelines and the American With Disabilities Act are under strict scrutiny and there are people out there preying on unsuspecting homeowners to violate their rights and file a lawsuit. The fees paid to a management company are minimal compared to what a day in court on a fair housing lawsuit could cost you. In short property managers know your rights and obligations as a landlord which will limit your liability.
Why use a Property Manager?
Our goal in Managing your home is to minimize loss and maximize income. Property managers make their income because they know the rental market, They have the marketing know how to reach potential renters and have the experience and resources to maintain professional guidelines with our residents and prospective residents.