- We review the application in the order received and require 48 hours to verify the information provided. If for any reason we cannot confirm information, your application is subject to denial.
- We will not review incomplete applications and will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Each applicant must provide an individual application with references and fees. There are situations in which the application process may require additional deposit(s) and/or a co-signer or guarantor.
- Before signing a rental agreement, we will require the security deposit and 1st month’s rent in form of money order or cashier’s check.
- If you have pets, you must fill out a separate pet agreement form and submit for review. We do not accept aggressive dog breeds such as Pit Bulls, Doberman Punchers, etc. If approved, an additional pet deposit will be required.
PRIOR RENTAL HISTORY:
- Applicant must provide information requested of their past landlords. If we can’t verify previous landlords, we may deny your application.
- Employment must be verified and/or verification of income.
- We may verify income through pay stubs, tax records and contact with your current employer.
- Your income must be 2 1/2 times the rental amount.
CREDIT CHECK AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUD CHECK:
- A credit check will be done on each applicant over the age of 18.
- Negative reports may result in a denial or an additional deposits may be required.
- Felonies on criminal record will cause automatic denial.
- Prior evictions may result in denial.